Security and Risk Management
- UPD will have a Mobile Command Center deployed.
- UPD will have mobile surveillance trailers deployed.
- Only authorized motor vehicles allowed on public roadways.
*All RV/Car/Truck sales must be purchased through the ParkMobile App.
RV Grass Lot Non-Powered Spaces:
- 3 Days = $300.00
- 2 Days = $250.00
Grass parking lot spaces are *25’ x 45’*
Lot 95 (Paved) Powered Spaces:
- 3 Days = $550.00
- 2 Days = $400.00
To purchase an RV space in lots 95 and 96, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE paying through the Park Mobile App.
Lot 95 (Paved) and Lot 96 (Paved) Non-Powered Spaces:
- 3 Days = $400.00
- 2 Days = $300.00
Paved parking lots spaces are approximately *15’ x 30’* with some exceptions.
2021 Homecoming Lot Rules and Regulations
- 1. Possession of weapons is discouraged in all Tailgate Lots
- No Drugs allowed
- No pets, including Emotional Support Animals (Service Animals are exempt)
- No ATV’S-including motorcycles (only authorized motor vehicles on the roadways)
- Vehicular traffic is discouraged in the pavement tailgate lots 95 and 96
- No vehicles are allowed in the grass RV lot
- No combustible materials in trash cans/dumpsters
- No blocking of pathway/roadways
- No RV entrance to lots on Saturday November 6, 2021
- All Tents must be in TAMUS compliance (see Homecoming Website for guidelines and regulations)
- “Tent City” will be unavailable this year for parking
- No refunds
- Only RVs will be allowed to access and park in the RV Lot (Owner presence
required upon delivery).
- Spaces in the grass lot will be numbered.
- No tow vehicles will be allowed in the grass RV lot, under any circumstances,
to include motorcycles.
- Vehicular traffic is discouraged in the paved RV lots.
- Vehicular use in the RV lots is SOLELY at the discretion of the parking
- *No vehicles in RV area will be allowed to enter after 8 p.m. on Friday
November 5, 2021*
- Tents are allowed, however they may not exceed 400 sq. ft. (**Anything larger
will be subject to prior permitted approval**)
- Approved tents must occupy only one space except as authorized by the Fire
Marshal. (**No open-flame cooking and/or open-flame apparatuses allowed
unless prior permitted approval has been obtained**).
- **PARKING VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AND FEES COULD BE IN EXCESS
**Permits provided and approved through the UPD Fire Marshal’s Office
NOTE: When a person purchases an RV space, they will be assigned an access code to obtain a space for their tow car, at no additional charge. Lot 98 will be used for Grass Lot 97 RV patrons, Lot 94 will be used for Lot 95 RV patrons, and Lot 96 will be used for Lot 96A RV patrons.
Directions to Waller ISD Stadium
Directions from U.S. 290 East
1. East on U.S. 290 to FM 2920
2. Exit FM 2920/Waller Tomball
3. Turn Left on FM 2920 and go under U.S. 290
4. Take a sharp left onto U.S. 290 Frontage Rd.
5. Turn Right on Stokes Rd.
6. Travel .7 miles and turn Left into Gate C
Directions from U.S. 290 West
1. West on U.S. 290 to FM 2920
2. Exit FM 2920/Waller Tomball to U.S. 290 Frontage Rd.
3. Continue Straight at the traffic light
4. Turn Right onto Stokes Rd. from U.S. 290 Frontage Rd.
5. Travel .7 miles and turn Left into Gate C