Click here to
1. Only RV’s will be allowed to access and park in the RV Lots (Owner presence required upon delivery).
2. RV Lots are for Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT) recognized recreational vehicles only. Parking Services reserves the right to remove any vehicle that is not appropriate for the RV area. RV permits are for RVs only and may not be used for any other vehicles.
3. No tow vehicles will be allowed to remain in the grass RV lot after delivery, under any circumstances, including motorcycles.
4. Vehicular traffic is discouraged in the paved RV lots.
5. Vehicular use in the RV lots is SOLELY at the discretion of the parking attendant.
6. Paved Parking Lot Space Dimensions in Lots 95 and 96 are as follows:
7. Grass parking lot spaces are *25’ x 45’
8. Spaces in the grass lot will be numbered.
1. Tents are allowed, however they may not exceed 400 sq. ft. (**anything larger will be subject to prior permitted approval**).
2. The tent permit application must be submitted to the office of the Fire Marshal, Steve Hannah.
3. Approved tents must occupy only one space except as authorized by the Fire Marshal. (**No open-flame cooking and/or open-flame apparatuses allowed unless prior permitted approval has been obtained**).
1. Car/Truck parking will be available in various lots on-campus at a $20.00 daily rate. (Payment will only be accepted through the Park Mobile App)
2. Homecoming Only: Off-Site parking may be available on game day at Waller ISD Stadium located at 20735 Stokes Rd. Waller, TX 77484. A shuttle service may be offered from the off-site parking location to the Memorial Student Center (MSC).
*PARKING VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AND FEES COULD BE IN EXCESS OF $300.00*
1. Possession of weapons is discouraged in all tailgate Lots.
2. No drugs allowed.
3. No pets, including Emotional Support Animals (Service Animals are exempt).
4. No ATV’s – including motorcycles (only authorized motor vehicles on the roadways).
5. No combustible materials in trash cans/dumpsters.
6. No blocking of pathways/roadways.
**Permits provided and approved through the UPD Fire Marshal’s Office. Please Contact Edward Bachtel at [email protected] or Steve Hannah at [email protected]
Prairie View A&M University is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal property occurring in the RV Lot.