Homecoming Parking Update
The University has been working diligently behind the scenes with the Park Mobile team to identify and resolve the technical issues impacting the ability to purchase parking. The ParkMobile team notified us that a system setting on the back end had been changed from automatic to manual processing causing delays. The error was resolved on Wednesday, October 26, at 1:30 p.m., and the on-demand parking reservation portal was restored.
Currently, on-campus parking has reached capacity. The ParkMobile app will display the message “Something went wrong” instead of showing available parking lots greyed out and unavailable to purchase. Due to the limited availability of on-campus parking spots, off-site parking is available at Waller ISD Stadium at 20735 Stokes Rd. Waller, TX 77484 and will cost $20. The university shuttle will make trips to and from the campus starting at 8:00 a.m., with the last shuttle leaving campus at 10:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Campus Parking FAQ
- Planning to attend the parade? Campus Parking lots will open at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- University Drive will close at 7:00 a.m. in preparation for the Homecoming Parade of Champions. Attendees should enter campus at the West gate on FM 1098 and L.W. Minor Street.
- Parking attendants will be on hand to help guide you to the appropriate parking lot.
- PVAMU transportation department will offer golf cart shuttle services to and from on-campus parking lots to the stadium.
- You must print out your confirmation to gain entry into the designated parking lot.
Car/Truck parking will be available in various lots on-campus at a $20 daily rate. (Payment will only be accepted through Park Mobile.)
Shuttle Services (Homecoming Only): Off-Site parking may be available on game day at Waller ISD Stadium located at 20735 Stokes Rd. Waller, TX 77484. A shuttle service may be offered from the off-site parking location to the Memorial Student Center (MSC).
*PARKING VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AND FEES COULD BE IN EXCESS OF $300.00*